Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bruce Lee (and Chuck Norris) would be so proud

We have been trying to get Anna interested in activities, hopefully a sport of some kind. We want our kids to NOT be couch potatoes like us, and we are trying to be good examples by increasing physical activity...


but it's not working. :P

Me a few days ago: Hey Anna, what about karate? You like to do high kicks and karate chops...

Anna (in a less than enthusiastic tone): Mmmmm... OK... But only if you bribe me.

*SIGH*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!
I know he's just barely a year old but I've already started to get myself in the habit of getting him out everyday for a walk around town or out to the park.
Developing healthy habits.. or a little preventative maintenance lol
I think it's good for both of us.