Sunday, March 08, 2009

That's my girl!

Emma was playing Candyland on her laptop yesterday and said , "Mommy! You have to come see this , it's os funny!"

So I walked over and she clicks on part of the game, "Hold on momma, it has to load... OK, " she puts her hand over her mouth and giggles as something pops up on the screen, "THAT'S CLASSIC!" Ten she falls over laughing. "That's classic, isn't it momma?"

I laughed so hard. I don't know how many times I have said to John "That's classic/that's classic Mary/classic DORKY Mary", and now my sweet almost 4 yr old is saying it too. Love it.

5 comments:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

I love the new blog header!! So pretty! I LOVE the "classic" comment, so hilarious!! Emma had her own funny commentary this weekend, I'm blogging about it now!

Anonymous said...

The new look of the blog is absolutely lovely!!

Anonymous said...

She's really a bright girl. I do also have a 1 and half year old daughter. I love your simple yet inspiring blog.

Ron

Simon Wilby said...

Emma do have a good reason to laugh. Classical classic Mary. LOL

Anonymous said...

She should be a bright and lovely little girl.

Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking