Saturday, January 16, 2010

WOW

I am copying some of this from a response comment I left for Pam on my previous post, and I wasn't sure if I should even post this because I'm a mess and I have nothing good to say lately:

Thank you everyone for your responses and support :)It truly is appreciated.

My ob office called yesterday and said that my pap came back with some abnormal cells so they want to do more tests on my next appt 2/4/10. My best friend just happened to call me right after they did, so it was a real blessing. They weird thing is I KNEW as he was doing my pap that it was going to come back abnormal.

Maybe it was God warning me and preparing me. I don't know.

I am hanging by a thread, I don't know how much more stress I can take. Last night I had to lay down for 1/2 hr because I could feel my uterus contracting. I'll be 13 week this coming tuesday so...

*Sigh* I am hanging in there trying to be positive.

2 comments:

meleah rebeccah said...

Oh sweety. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And I sincerely mean that. (((Hugs))))

Pamela said...

I think of you everyday when I open up my bloglines...