The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
*** Aunt Issy's PB & Jam Coffee Cake***
1/4 c sugar
1/4 c creamy pb (I usually use 1/2 c and it comes out more moist)
3/4 c milk
1/2c jam (I use apricot, but you can use your favorite)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Grease round or square pan.
- Mix Bisquick and sugar.
- Cut in PB.
- Beat together in separate bowl milk and and egg.
- Stir milk/egg it into the Bisquick PB mixture, dont over mix. You still want to have clumps of PB.
- Pour into pan, and spoon jam in rows over top of mixture
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes, or until browned.
- Drizzle the top with glaze.
1c sifted confectioners sugar (I am too lazy to sift, I never do)
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp water (1 at a time to thin, repeat until you get the desired coconsistency)
Remember that the glaze will melt and run on the warm/hot coffee cake. I usually make it about the consistencyf honey. I usually double the glaze recipe and leave a bowl out as extra glaze for whoever wants it. This helps in case it comes out a little dryer than expected.