Friday, November 24, 2006

An Apology

It seems that I may have once again stuck my blogging foot in my blogging mouth. Yes, believe it or not , I have yet again stepped in it.

I want to say sorry to any of my readers whom I may have offended recently. If you read my Thankful post, you know that recently my spirits were down a bit. In my blithering idiot-ness, I switched my blog to "only people I choose" instead of "blog authors", not really paying attention to or caring if there was a difference. I wanted to get my head together, and thought that until I had decided whether or not my blog would bite the dust, I would leave it unreadable.

One of my new readers Bond brought it to my attention that the message on my blog appeared as if I was blocking certain people, and this is what I emailed him:

I was thinking for a bit that I might quit blogging, the post before the last one was a bummer. I am feeling better now. During that week, I had my permissions changed from public to "only people I chose", no one was actually on that list. I knew if I checked that option, everyone would be blocked from reading it while (during my funk) I decided what the heck I was doing. It was nothing personal, I assure you!


I thought about it tonight and realized that a some of my readers and friends might have gotten their feelings hurt. I am really sorry, and that was not my intent at all.

Please send complaints, snarky comments about (my chins and grins in) my new avatar, and thorough tongue lashings to my email address. :D So, I officially remove my foot from my mouth, or at least for the time being. This blog will live to see another day, and I will continue to bore you with the tedium, and the circus that is me.:O)

7 comments:

Karmyn R said...

Well, I'm glad you've opened it up again - I was a little concerned when I opened up to get a little "almost positiveness" when it said I couldn't. I was sad, but figured something must have happened.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got it worked out! As usual, I'm oblivious about anything that's going on in the Blogosphere;)

Anonymous said...

No worries-we've all been there! :)

Holly Schwendiman said...

Well, I didn't read it that way I just knew you were feeling the blah's which just happens sometimes!

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

As I said .. no worries welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you're still around! What would I do without you? You are one of my bestest blogging buddies!

I hope whatever was making you feel down in the dumps is only temporary. Just remember that Christmas is coming soon and our daughters are going to be happy campers with their new Elmos!

Mary said...

Thanks you guys, I am definitely feeling better.... as you can see by my goofy antics in my newest post. :O) We will see how well it goes, it might flop, ya never know. Either way, i had fun making the graphics. for the dern thing!