Monday, January 12, 2009

My other daughter, the other GENIUS

The title of this post refers to my previous post today.wink

Emma spelled her first word today, without help.

She's been spelling Anna and Emma, and writing them for about 3 months now, but this word has special meaning to my girls. It's their favorite word lately. A word that I have grown very tired of, and so I have explained that saying it will result in an instant time out.

Yup, you guessed it. My sweet little 3 yr old asked me if she could have a cookie, and I said no. So she said," P-O-O-P."

Well, she followed the rules... she didn't actually say it.

*sniff* I couldn't be more proud.

At least she hasn't learned to spell one of mommy's favorite words... like Anna ;)

OYE, I have no one to blame but myself. *sigh*

1 comment:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

haha!! That is SO funny! At least it's the PG version of the word! hehe