1. People that consistantly interrupt, especially people in the media.
2. People that talk so loudly on their cell phones, you can't hear yourself think.
3. When I run out of and forget to buy my sweet elixer of life, coffee.
4. When someone refuses to take the last of something to be polite, but put their hands all over it in the process of breaking it in half. Why bother, just eat it already!
5. Creep crawly critters in my house.
6. A daily occurrance for me- dropping something on my boob region, causing a stain.
7. The accidental or purposed lack of chocolate options.
8. Speaking of lack... the fact that most stores carry a limited amount of plus sized clothing, and sometimes none at all.
9. People that spam your in box, but don't take the time to actually email you anything but jokes.
10. Local Real Estate Agents. I don't think I have had an honest one yet.
11. Rude cutomer service representatives.
* OK, the next few are delicate in nature, stop reading here if you don't like those sort of things*
12. Grown people who pee on the toilet seat, especially women. I mean- your closer to the pot, right? Women should at least be able to make the shot. ;O)
And lastly, one of my least favorite things of all...
13. The dreaded "back splash" while using public toilets. Who knows who used the potty before you... I just want to hose myself off with hand sanitizer!
Ok, now I am going to go take like 4 showers. Be sure to check out some of the other entries. Happy Thursday!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants