Monday, December 31, 2007

How To Look Good Naked






I was recently given the opportunity to watch the premier of How To Look Good Naked online since I participate in BlogHerAds, and I loved this show! If you are a woman with issues concerning your body (is there a woman out there that doesn't?), this show is very uplifting and is the show for you. Carson Kressley is warm, funny and very genuine, and addresses the fact that 80 percent of women hate their bodies. In his show he encourages real, curvy women to embrace their positive attributes and to love themselves as they are. Part of the show focuses on getting women to understand that they often see themselves larger than they actually are, and he shows them (and us) how to focus on the parts of them they they love, and in doing so making them feel better about themselves all around. I don't know that I would have the guts to actually do the show because the show has them looking at themselves in a full length mirror in just their unmentionables, but I really enjoyed watching it! :D The show premiers January 4th, this is not a paid endorsement or review... I just really enjoyed watching How To Look Good Naked. I'm setting my DVR right now. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need all the help I can get! LOL!

Pamela said...

I'm almost at that point where I worry more about the health aspects rather than the aesthetics.