1. No thank you mommy- but screamed at me while she was having a a temper tantrum- and after I offered her a blanket for her nap.
2. I can't weach it- she is obsessed with canned goods and likes to take the extra syrup and mustard out of my canned goods section and carry them around like a security blanket.
3. I can't fine it- with a shrug, after I asked her to find her sippy cup... that was just inches from her cute little toes.
4. I ripped it- after passing gas. *giggles*
5. Peeeeeese?- Oh good grief! Begging she has picked up from her big sister and mentor.
6. Wub my back. Wub my back, peeeeeeeese?- Bed time, she has learned to manipulate the parents... knowing full well that there are nights that we would answer her pleas just to get her to go to sleep.
7. Wub my head? Wub my hair? Peeeeeese, mommy? Peeeese? One mo' time?- see number 6.
8. Yo' welcuh, mommy- After I said thanks for stepping on my toes while she was wearing Anna's shoes, again.
9. I wan chee boagoah- Apparently she wanted a cheese burger.
10. What dis? MY POOP? EWWWW, mommy! MY POOP!- She freaked out the other day because a nugget of poopy goodness fell out of her diaper while she sat on the couch. She picked it up, not knowing what it was. Anna- the mentor and big sis- and I had a good giggle, but only after a HAZMAT clean up was deployed.
11. I got heew fust!- She said after racing (and beating me) me to my favorite spot on the couch. The little stinker.
12. I wan use potty- Boy was I surprised! Especially after I found out that she just wanted to "use it" to store her toys.
13. I sawwy too- She said after I apologized for yelling at her, she apologized for being naughty. :D