Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Do the Frisk thing!

***Scroll down for Wordless Wednesday.***

This is just a PSA from Mert to do your monthly breast exams.
I've picked the 15th because, well... Frisk the 15th sounded kind of catchy. ;)

If you would like to post one on your blog to remind the women bloggers you care about to "frisk" themselves monthly, please feel free to get yourself a graphic here.

Yup, it's that time again gals! I made up a little ditty to the tune of the old Army Cadence Call.

I don't know what you been told
But breast exams are for young AND old!

Sound off!
1-2
Sound off!
3-4
1 - 2 - 3 - 4,
1 - 2 --- 3 - 4!

Women across the blogging land,
Give your breasts a helping hand!

Sound off!
1-2
Sound off!
3-4
1 - 2 - 3 - 4,
1 - 2 --- 3 - 4!

Breast exams by me and you...
Could help save a boob or two!

Sound off!
1-2
Sound off!
3-4
1 - 2 - 3 - 4,
1 - 2 --- 3 - 4!

Make the time for a monthly Frisk!
Frisk yourself, reduce the risk!

1 - 2 - 3 - 4,
1 - 2 --- 3 - 4!



Seriously though, make time for yourself because YOU are important. Happy Frisking!

6 comments:

Karianne said...

Hey Babe!

I wanted to report in on the friskivities...

Had my annual today and got frisked by my doc, and now have a mammogram and ultrasound on Friday. I'm frisking to the extreme this month.

Unknown said...

I totally remembered! And with the hecticness (it's a word! Sort of) at work lately, it's a friggin' miracle! :)

Unknown said...

I've volunteered to frisk my wife, but I don't think she's that thrilled with the idea ...

Jill said...

This is such a fun way to remind us to do something we all need to do, but too often forget. Thanks!

p.s. Tag you're it :-)http://charmingdelightful.blogspot.com/2007/08/catching-up.html

Anonymous said...

*giggle*

that was funny

Pamela said...

bwaaa ha ha ha ha
you can hear the military coming out of you here!!!