Thursday, August 02, 2007

Memory Post Meme

Janie (who was tagged by Mimi...) tagged me for this meme :)

Here are the rules:

You must post five links to posts you have written.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better . . . and don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!

Link 1 must be about family:

Annaisms


Link 2 must be about friends:

Not So Anonymous Michelle hearts me!


Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are, what you’re all about:

Thinking Meme


Link 4 must be about something you love:

Love is

Love is... Part Two (the grungy version)


Link 5 can be anything you choose:

Thirteen things that never fail to make me laugh


The folks I am tagging are:

Maggie

Michelle

Holly

Dorky Dad

Absolutely Bananas

EVERYONE is invited to participate. You do not have to be tagged! If you do, please link back to this post and let me know when you have published your post with the links to your five articles as I will update this article to include them, thereby providing a bunch of link love for everyone!

6 comments:

Holly Schwendiman said...

Oh it's always so fun to see surprise links come up on my dashboard!!!

Hugs,
Holly

Unknown said...

Hey Mert!

I posted that picture of my wife's tat I promised you many days ago. Sorry I'm so slow getting it done.

Have you made a decision yet?

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

It's fun to check out these other posts! :) Thanks for tagging me, I'md going mine now and it's fun to look back over old posts!

J. A. Blackburn said...

Sounds like fun! Hey, what's the deal with Jeff's comment? is that a joke? It's freaking me out! Oh, and I will try to get to this soon... I am dismally behind on meme's, but this looks like a fun one!

Unknown said...

Opps, I just realized some people may have misread my comment!

That's TAT...short for Tattoo!

Clicking the link will only show my wife's ankle...I promise!

Mary said...

Thanks Jeff. Your wife's TATTOO ( LMAO!) is really pretty! Very delicate and pretty.

Absolutely Bananas, sorry about that... I run a clean shop here so if it was anything offensive I would have deleted it. ;)

His comment is about me deciding to get a tattoo while I'm in Reno visiting my sister and my brother.