OK, maybe... :O) No really, I have a problem with making decisions. I can't. I mean I do eventually, but usually after a lot procrastinating and worrying about making the wrong choice.
Even over silly things like blog templates. As you know, I have only been blogging for almost a year and my template has changed at least 7 times. It's like me and moving, I get the itch to move about every 2-3 years. Anyway... I love the cow, but I need something lighter to suit my mood. This one is a little too dark for me anymore.
I love to rip apart templates to see if I can make them Blogspot friendly, but I can't decide. Help! I am going to let you guys decide. Click them to see more detail. *edit: I am updating the tallies to see which one is going to make the cut :O) *
1. OK, first we have a sweet little alligator. :D See the template in action here. I will probably have to rip it, and rebuild so it wont look exactly like that. Votes: 5
2. This one is called Spring... so ready. Can't find the preview, sorry
4. Another intricate pattern, but monochromatic. Springy!
5. Joyride, old looking (like me), funky (like me, more ways than one), and a little strange (um, like me). I luff it!
6.Perky, pretty, light and fluffy... too perky? rip, rip... Votes: 1
7. Also light and fluffy, pink, simple. Too pink? Is there such a thing? Votes: 2
8.Hmmm... Almost Somewhat Positive comes to mind. :D
9.Here is another one that makes me think of ASP... I really like this one. I wuv wainbows, can you tell? I wuv kittens too, but no kittens this time :D Votes: 2
10. There is a sexy black cat though. I have this in a desktop wallpaper... it's fun-kay, and has a black cat like my momma kitty Numa.
OK, now that I have bored the pants off of you, tell me. PLEASE! Help me. I can't choose. Those of you who have the same problem as me, and have trouble deciding what shade of blue socks will perfectly match your sweater... need not attempt it. :OP
Oh, you know who you are ;O)