- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
2. Which leads to this personal observation... I'm a planner and a list maker. If I need to be somewhere I will plan the minutes ticking back from the time we need to be there. I work it all out. on paper. Like a math problem. " We need to board the plane at this time, which means we have to be at the airport at this time, which means we have to leave at this time, which means we have to have the kids ready at this time, which means I have to get up at this time."
I'm hopelessly anal (and sometimes neurotic) about somethings... it can't be helped.
3. I smell my clothes before I put them on, including my undergarments. Even though I know they most likely have been washed with in the last week, I must check for April Freshness. I do not wear the same jammies more than once in a week... I always put on fresh jammies every night. April Freshness rocks. Oh look, I'm being anal again. Imagine that!
4. White noise of any sort makes me sleepy. I get sleepy in the car (unless I'm driving), on planes, when I hear wind rustling through the trees and the drone of the MIL's voice... to the point of almost being a narcoleptic.
5. I'm a carnivore through and through. If I had my way, I'd eat beef for dinner every night. If I'm craving meat I wont be satisfied with anything else I eat. we tried going veggie once, I couldn't hack it.
6. I still worry too much about what other people think of me. Even after I get really angry and go nuclear , even if it's justified... I always feel very guilty immediately after and sometimes during. Neurotic much?
7. When I watch a movie or show that is remotely scary, my feet have to be up off of the floor... and away from open spaces like underneath couches and movie seats. You just never know what might grab you from under there... I fear the seat arrangement "unknown".
8. If I could, I would bring home as many homeless kittehs as possible. Years ago that number was six, six was all that the hubs would tolerate. Now we are down to 3 and sometimes my house feels empty of kitteh-ness. If I could I won the lottery, my dream is to own a farm full of kittehs and to have my own personal vet to do the snip-snips and general kitteh health maintenance.
9. Bonus- I like the word kitteh, can you tell?
Here are a few freebies about me that I find quite amusing... and maybe even a little scary. i saw that my soul sistah Jen's :
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com