Thursday, November 15, 2007

Frisk the 15th

We are officially in the midst of The Season, and I know we are all busy, but guys and gals... lets take a moment for what is really important in our lives, our boobs and our health ;)


*** Sing to the tune of Deck The Halls***

'Tis the season to get crazy
Falalalalalalala
When you brain gets tired and hazy
Falalalalalalala
And while your singing all these LaLas
Falalalalala la la la!
Don't forget to Frisk your Ta-Tas!
FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LAAAAAA!



OK, now put your boobs down and please pass the biscuits!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

so done!
fa la la la lall
is my la la la la lap.

(see if you can decipher that one)

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Hehehe, I never feel like I know what the heck I'm doing when I frisk on each 15th. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Did you write that dittie all by yourself?

Boobs and biscuits...what a holiday combo ;).