Monday, November 05, 2007

Manic Monday : Earth

The Teach was kind enough to drop by today, and she reminded me that it is Manic Monday! How on the earth could I forget Manic Monday?

Well, I'll tell you... I have been asking myself how on the earth I got myself into this NaNoWriMo mess, but being a woman of my word and being that I am trying to stop being so pessimistic and more positive, well, I have to do it. Right?

My brain is feeling fuzzy. I have a feeling that i may have very well written everything I could over the weekend and there simply isn't anything left in there to write;)

Here is the Peace Globe that i will be posting about on November 7th:


And since my brain is devoid of any intelligent word groupings (I'm only on my first cup of coffee), here are 2 of my favorite desktops:




Thanks to Mo for hosting such a wonderful meme, even though today is one of my more lack luster contributions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful peace globe. Happy MM.

Unknown said...

Well, aren't you just all kinds of ambitious with your word count?! :) Pretty globe!

Sandee said...

I wondered where on EARTH you were this morning when I made my rounds. Have a great MM. :)

Holly Schwendiman said...

Oh I am SO behind! Forgive me for posting several responses at one time but with another week of family in town this is as good as it gets. :)

Loved the fired comment from Em. I feel that way most days about most people I interact with. *wink*

Here's to potty breaks and the humor that only a parent who has been through potty training can appreciate.

The Halloween pictures and slide show are AWESOME. Your girls are so adorable!

And finally, the gag on the TV spot for the serial killer was very...I'm at a loss for words. Where do people find this much time? Seriously though, I hope you have a smashtastic week!

Hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Happy MM.