Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ultimate Life

My blogging bud Avery tagged me for this meme, thanks Avery! I had a lot of fun. :D

The rules are:
Answer the questions as realistically or unrealistically as you want.
Copy the rules into your meme post.
Link back to the person who tagged you.
Tag 5 others

1. Where would you live?
I would found my own town called Dorkville, where the dorks could roam free. I would welcome new residents by having a Fantasy Island like welcome luau, and I would dress Emma up like Tattoo, and she would yell "The Dorks! The Dorks, boss mom! The Dorks!"

2. What would your job be (or if unrealistic) what would you do all day?
I would be a dork herder, of course! But I think I would hire someone else to clean up after them, dork poo is the worst. I live in a house full of dorks so I should know. ;)

3. Who would you spend your time with? Doing what?
All the dorks that are near and dear to my heart. We would spend the days doing dorky things like laughing at each others awkward social interactions ( totally with dork love, though), watching all of the dork cult classics like every Star Trek/Star Wars movie and episode ever created. In the event that we should run out of material, we will then have our dork writers translate each of those into Shakespearian plays, and we will have Dork Renaissance Fairs ( is that redundant?) .

4. What kind of holidays/vacations would you take?
Well, I suppose I would have to create my own credit card company so every Dork could afford to go on vacation. It would be called Dorkwad- The card for Dorkwads everywhere. We would go anywhere our dorky cheer was accepted... so I'm guessing the farthest we would get would be the outskirts of Dorkville.

5. What luxury items would you own?
I would have everything a dork could desire. Unfortunately a lot of it would probably be stuff I don't need- like dog paw mittens, a space shuttle and spinners for Emma's stroller. Oh and a diamond tiara.

6. What charities would you support or represent?
I'd give my dorky money to any charity that helps children, women and families in need ( this covers the abused, homeless and ill).

I tag (feel free to refuse the tag, I'll get over it. Eventually.) :P
Maggie
Dorky Dad
NotSoAnonymousMichelle
Virginia
Factor 10

3 comments:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

You are an ultimate dork! haha! I'll do the meme, I just have to have a nice think about it. :)

Anonymous said...

We all know that you make Emma call you boss! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Is it cheating if I ran with your Dorkville Theme? ;}

Jenn Factor 10