1. My husband says that since I am into blogging and ripping apart blog templates, that I am a geek. *rolls eyes* This from an IT tech. ;O)
2. My 5 year old daughter thinks I am a goofball. My husband thinks I am a goofball. My MIL thinks I am a goofball... So it must be true, however this smacks a little of three pots calling the kettle black.
3. I have come to terms with my goofball-ed-ness, and I embrace it.
4. Though I have tried, I really dislike fruit punch.
5. Self deprecation cleanses the soul and lightens the heart. It's good to be able to laugh at yourself, and have others laugh right along with you.
6. You can't like everyone, and not everyone will like you. The same goes for "people pleasing".
7. My husband really hates to have attention (good or bad) drawn to himself, and detests even the best planned Birthday Shanghai.
8. I can home school Anna, but in a different way. :O)
9. Saying good bye to a dysfunctional relationship is hard.
10. I am no expert, but I know my way around a computer. Either that, or just extremely lucky.
11. There is such a thing as a prankster gene, I am sure of it. ;O)
12. Though I haven't completely given up on the idea of a dog, I think we are cat people.
13. (This is something my husband learned, but I am sure it is something he will never let me forget) Birthday presents for a wife can expensive, especially if you buy her fur:
225.00 (with supplies)
-100.00 (found Sasha a new home)
+ 54.00 (Humane Society kitten)
+33.00 (kitten supplies)
212.00 = The most expensive Birthday present to date, and priciest pound kitten ever.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants