My friend Judy tagged me with this cool meme about sharing blogging tips and some link love. This last January, I wrote a blog post about what I learned from blogging for a Carnival of Blogging Chicks theme. I've added my tip below quoted from this blog post.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ****
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. ********
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ****
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. **
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ******
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. ****
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it's nice to know who is reading! ****
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header. **
11. Write positively even if the situation is seemingly negative -- spread joy and not gloom. You can do it!*
12. When you find something that interests you, write about it. Sharing yourself with others is one of the best things about blogging.*
13. Everyone gets a little "blog burnout" eventually. Sometimes you need to hang up that "I'll be back in a few days, I am taking a blogging break" sign, kick back and relax. You'll feel so much better for it, and you might actually enjoy blogging when you come back.
If you would like to do this meme... you're it! Let me know in comments so I can check out your post too. :D