My friend Judy tagged me for this meme, thanks Judy! :D
FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. My very first job as in the family owned "sweat shop"... We all of a sudden were the cleaning crew for an advertising agency for extra cash. My younger brother was 7 or 8 when we started and we worked very hard for little money.
2. Cashier at the local grocery store, down in the boon docks.
3. Corpsman (medic) in the United States Navy. :D
4. LVN or LPN depending on which state you're in.
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. So I Married An Axe Murderer
2. Wedding Crashers
3. North By Northwest
4. Anne of Green Gables
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
2.Treasure Island, California (formerly a Naval base)
3. Oakland, California (when it was the murder capital of the US, Yipeee!)
4. Hayward, California
1. Since I have lost my craving for it I'm sad to say that chocolate, the previous reigning champion has lost it's heavy weight belt to steak and burgers. Which brings this saying to mind: I love animals. They taste good.
2.Any Asian food. Especially sushi which I haven't had any of in over a year :(
3. Any kind of pasta. I heart carbs, much to my butt's dismay.
4. Sorry chocolate, but at least you still make the top 4. Right?
PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE NOW:
4. Eastern Shore, Maryland
FOUR PEOPLE I TAG TO DO THIS MEME:
4. Dorky Dad
By the way... I was wondering if any of you have lost a pet unexpectedly? My bud Michelle
just lost her beautiful furbaby Coco during a dental cleaning procedure while under anesthesia. I know like a lot of people, Michelle felt like Coco was more than a pet and was just another member of the family. Michelle and her family are doing better, but Coco passed away on Tuesday. If you would like to, please head over and show her some love right now. Thanks.