1. Lose 55 lbs. HA! Yeah, right.
2.Register Anna for school since she starts school 2 days after I get back, on August 23rd.
3. Get Anna's hair trimmed. Get my hair trimmed too, the ends are a wreck.
4. Fill the fridge with easy to cook stuff for the hubby and ankle biters. And for the MIL since she has been sweet enough to take 2 days off to watch the kids since John can't take vacation.
5. Sew the purses I had planned to give to my bud Michelle's baby booger Emma. She just turned 2 last month. What a cutie! Ack, I'm late as usual.
6. Start my Continuing Education that I have to do to maintain my LVN/LPN license even though I'm not sure if I want to be a nurse anymore, and haven't worked in 6 yrs out of the home. They are due in November and I have to renew before then or my license will be nonrenewable.
7. Buy small bottles of stuff for my trip since the new regulations say that the containers have to be 3 ounces or smaller, and everything has to be in a zip lock.
8. Buy Anna's school supplies and back pack.
9. Stencil Anna's shirts and paint them in with sparkely paint made for material. Anna always complains about the plain shirts I find on clearance so I try to pretty them up for her.
10. Redo my iPod with music me and my brother will like for the trip. I might throw some BeeGee's in just to annoy him ;) because that's what older sisters do.
12. Paint my toe nails and give myself a pedi before I go so I don't look like I have the typical "I'm a mom and neglect myself" jungle rot.
13. Pack, pack, repack and pack.