Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!!! And 300th!


I hope all of you have a Happy Independence Day, and that you all appreciate the freedom that we have...

The freedom to share your skills, to share your food and drink with the ones you love, to tell people exactly what is on your mind, or to share yourself without any restraint and show people what you are really made of.

I hope your holiday is all of that and so much more... Have a good one!


ALSO...
Today is my 300th post! Thanks for hanging in there with me through good times and bad, dorky and sarcastic. Thanks for continuing to read The Circus That Is Me. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July to you and yours.

Pamela said...

Hey.. you were only a couple of weeks behind me on #300!!!!

Happy Independence Day....

Jennfactor 10 said...

Thanks for Blogging the circus that is you! I don't feel so alone in my dorkdom...Happy 4th, and happy 300th!

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Happy 4th and 300th post!! :) Funny those two things overlapped!

Anonymous said...

300 posts? Wow. I barely written 100 posts. Congrats!

alisonwonderland said...

hope you had a great 4th - and congrats on the 300th post!