Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Classy Clown- NO... Class Clown- YES!

***Sticky post***

Scroll down for more recent posts

I just found out that I made the top 3 finalists for Class Clown nominations for Local Girl's 2007 Bloggy Hoss Elections. Though in high school I was considered as a possible winner for class clown , I didn't even make the top 5 nominated. *sniff*

My buddy Jill over at Charming & Delightful left me a message that she had nominated me, and that I had made the top 3... when I read her message I was shocked and elated! I just told John about my Hoss "nod" and told him , "Some things never change ;) ."

I think this just boosted my dork status a little. *cheeky grin*

Voting will start tomorrow at An Island Life so if you think I deserve the title of Class Clown, please go vote for me Saturday,July 7th through Tuesday, July 10th.

Even if I don't win, I am honored and giddy just to have been nominated.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thank you to all of you who nominated me, I'm so very proud and happy that you get a kick out of me. You know I'll do anything for a laugh so I'll leave you with this little gem (some of you have seen it before). It's itty bitty teeny bopper me, doing what I do best.

Vote for Mary for Class Clown 2007!

16 comments:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

I'll totally vote for you! You always make me giggle and you totally deserve the award! :)

Mike Minzes said...

Great Blog!! I will be back for more

-0-0-

Judy said...

Congratulations on your nomination as well! And.. you have my vote!

Marci said...

Hey sis... you can count on my vot for sure.
Love ya
Marci

Pamela said...

If you win will you post a picture with a big red nose and honk it?

alisonwonderland said...

you've got my vote!

DirkStar said...

What a fun blog you have here!

Thank yo for the good laughs.

Dapoppins said...

You are one silly chick!

~visiting by way of those Hoss voting. I had to see who was who before I voted.

Anonymous said...

Of course, I voted for you :). And I'm giving you a little mention on my blog to try to steer at least a few votes in your direction, too.

Congratulations, cutie...you know how to make me smile :D.

Anonymous said...

Congrats class clown. You got my vote.

Kelly Curtis said...

You got my vote! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I voted for you sista! Congrats.

PS I'm with Pamela on this one. If you win you gotta post a picture of you with a big red nose

Slackermommy said...

Heading over there now!

Holly Schwendiman said...

Hey congrats! You got my vote!

Hugs,
Holly

Karianne said...

You got my vote girlie!

Anonymous said...

OK, nothing like waiting until the last moment (:P) but I voted for you-congratulations!!