Kailani at An Island Life started a really fun meme called Aloha Friday where each week she asks a question and bloggers answer on their own blogs. Click the link above if you would like to participate!
Kailani's question for this week (since I goofed and thought this was a themed sort of thing): Why do you blog?
My answer isn't earth shattering or ground breaking. I started blogging as a way to escape the monotony of being a stay-at-home-mom.
- Blogging is a great source of entertainment whether it be in form of humor, sarcasm, or knowledge.
- Blogging can lift you up and bolster you because it's all about connecting with other human beings.
- Blogging can help you realize that you aren't the biggest _____ (fill in the blank here with whatever you choose, for me it would be DORK) out there... there are other people who are going through the same things and who can debate, relate and commiserate.
- Blogging can be hard work at times, but you get out what you put into it.
- Bogging is a way to express yourself in any way you choose. You can write eloquent, thoughtful posts or sarcastic and dorky. I like to dabble ;)
- Blogging is a wonderful way to think things through and can be very cathartic.
So tell me... Why do you blog?