Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fall Photo Contest!

My friend Maggie is having a fall contest over at her blog! There are prizes of course! Quoted from her site all you have to do is:

1. Take a Photo that best describes Fall to you. Is it Halloween, is it leaves, is it pumpkins.. whatever it may be. Be creative it’s totally up to you.

2. Post your photo on flickr in her photo contest group. Located here

3. Leave a comment and a link to your blog here telling everyone that you’ve entered the contest and who you are.

4. Mention the contest at your site.


Here is a picture of my first entry, Anna actually helped me gather the leaves for this shot since our trees haven't started turning yet in our yard. :D


I know there are much better photographers out there than me, so head on over and join in the fun!

4 comments:

Holly Schwendiman said...

So fun! I love your photo. :)

Hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

you do great;)

i love fall leaves.. such pretty colors.. it's like your in a rainbow;)

Anonymous said...

Is the winner selected randomly or can we vote for you?

Mary said...

Thanks guys! Maggie will be selecting a winner on November 1st, Kailani :D