Monday, October 01, 2007

Manic Monday: Orange

This Manic Monday is brought to you by the Mo'licious Mo and the word orange.


The first thing that came to mind today when I saw the MM theme was the fact that my blog USED to be orange. wink

Now, it's so very Pink! And for a very good reason, you can find out more by reading this post: Get Your Pink On.

At first struggled with my pride. I worked really hard on that fall header! I had plans and I was gong to change the header through out the fall season, and had made a few variations where the leave are falling more and more to reveal a naked tree. ;)

But then I thought about doing a pink variation to the current theme and what you see above is the end result. Again, I'm all for breast cancer awareness so really the choice wasn't all that difficult.

Everyone has breasts, and every year thousands of people are diagnosed- including men. We all know early detection is crucial, and along with yearly mammograms, monthly exams exams are one of the most important things you can do.

OK, I'm done Preaching Pink. It's really supposed to be about orange, ya know.

I bet you never thought you would see so much pink in one blog, did you?

6 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Your commentary is another ray of sunshine which is a variation on orange but it sometimes turn red and a lighter shade of that is pink and that's how you get from orange to pink on Manic Monday. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you've ever seen my very first blog theme. It looked like I spilled pepto all over it!

You know how much I love pink!

Sandee said...

I promise...I get checked every single year. Great post. Have a great MM. :)

Unknown said...

I love the pink! It's a great and very creative tree! :) Rock on!

Anonymous said...

I really do love the pink. :)

Pamela said...

some breasts are orange... especially the ones belonging to hollywood starlets.
They get them so full of implants that they look like two oranges hanging on their teeny trunks.