Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm feeling a little discombobulated this morning, but I had fun Stumbling around last night!

One odd fact about me (there are many more, trust me...but we'll just discuss this one for now)? When I'm very tired I cannot keep my right eye open, so this is an accurate self portrait. ;)



I found this site, Mr. Picassohead last night while using StumbleUpon.

*Here is a really cool tutorial on how to stencil with bleach...

*Beautiful photos...


Trippy optical illusion...


*Stippling...

How to create a block poster...

Time lapse
of a city (move your mouse around)...

Tips on how to deal with negative people...

*Beautiful 3D designs for pools...

The difference between men and women... (heehee)

*Cut paper art.


The links marked with an * are my favorites... it's amazing how they all involve art of some kind. ;)

13 comments:

Holly Schwendiman said...

Ahhh - the good old "stumble" times. I've done it a few times...always amazing what pops up - especially if you haven't defined an area or topic...LOL Love the picture.

Hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

cool. I'll open up my stumble account and check out your linkies.

Addicted....God NO

Anonymous said...

LOL that sounds like fun.. the men and women thing cracked me up:)

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Fun links!! I am having fun playign with Mr. Picassohead...hehe! I will have to make my portrait and post it!

Marci said...

Wow.... too much fun. I love the cut paper art and 3D design I have seen before. I could play making faces for hours, but better get back to the homework.
Love ya
Marci

Unknown said...

Leave it to Mert to introduce me to a new fun toy! :) I'm going to poke around this site for a while! :) Hope you had a good Labor Day!

P.S. When you have a moment or 2, stop by my blog to read my 'sticky' post...I'm interested in what the Great Mert might suggest!

Bananas said...

I love love LOVE stumbleupon... talk about a way to stay up WAY too late! Will definitely have to check out the Picaso site... sounds like fun!

Pamela said...

wow... another thing to make me late for work. Thanks MERT~~~


cool stuff tho. Never ceased to be amazed by how much time this cyberworld can consume.

Anonymous said...

I always forget how fun STUMBLING is, thanks for the links!

Anonymous said...

Mary, I love the new look of your site! And your self-portrait.

(Unfortunately, the link text is almost the same color as the background so the links are virtually indistinguishable. The problem is magnified by my visual challenges.)

Susie said...

VERY cool sites... I could spend hours looking at some of the paper art. Thank you for sharing..

Karen said...

Loving the Cruella Deville look you've got going there! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your self portrait. Too bad nursing pays better than being an artist.