Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Life

... Just flashed before my eyes! In typical Mert-Yes, I am clutz (and dork)- fashion, I was coming downstairs just a minute ago and my left foot got caught in the right leg of sweat pants, causing me to thud and bang down the stairs. Luckily I broke my fall with my left middle finger and right ankle and the closet door in front of me.

Did I mention I'm a dork?

My aunt sent this to me today. I'm trying to eat more healthy and feed my family right, so this is food for thought. Scroll down past the image to read more.



"Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high, I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.
My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated and it would solve my physical problems. He said just think in colors; Fill your plate with bright colors; greens, yellows, reds, etc.
I went right home and ate an entire bowl of M&M's and sure enough, I felt better immediately. I never knew eating right could be so easy."

I think considering my first aid kit, this is pretty appropriate. ;)

And to round the day off, let's throw in an Anna-ism, shall we? This morning we were arguing whether or not her choice of belt was 'en vogue", which now I realize is just silly. I mean seriously. Dork much? Anywhoo, Anna was mad at me because of this and the fact that I yanked a couple of knots while combing her hair. When her dad came back in from running out to buy milk she said this to him.

"It's all your for marrying HER." She just doesn't know how many times I have said this to the MISU.

7 comments:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Haha! You crack me up! I've totally had those moments like you on the stairs, all too often! And the Anna-ims is hilarious!! hehe

Anonymous said...

love the chart - That is me in a nutshell!!! (oh - you could add in another sliver - "Thinking about why I walked into this room in the first place"

Tee/Tracy said...

Love the chart and the MM joke. LOL.

I'm a klutz at times, too. I used to trip going UP the stairs all the time. Now we live in a rancher. It's safer. LOL.

Pamela said...

I don't even want to go there (into that room that I forgot)

...

Anonymous said...

That's actually a cool chart! For me, the sleeping part would be much smaller! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love the Life Broken Down Into Segments chart - I'm going to have to do that! (and I go for the MnM diet every time!)

Unknown said...

OMG--you're lucky you didn't hurt yourself! Although I still think my tumble down the stairs trumps your tumble down the stairs by a long shot...you remember my 1st TT from many moons ago?! Landing in front of the Dean?! :)

I do think the chart is hysterical though! :)

Have a lovely weekend--and hold on to the railings next time!