Friday, September 28, 2007

TGIF- more cool stuff

Happy TGIF everyone! Here are some more fun and interesting sites to kill time while you wait for quitting time. ;) I hope you all have a nice weekend. :D

***Denotes favorite sites of the week***

Here are some amazing photographers I found I Stumble Upon:
Nick Brandt
Kenneth Parker

You guys know I'm all for friskin' and monthly breast exams, I found this site online- Feel Your Boobies- and also found out that
National Feel Your Boobies Week is October 12-19.

Six cool Flash games.

A tag browser that finds images on Flikr.

A Flash tutorial on how to draw a face/head.

Test your connection speed.

***Modern Living Neurotica Series. I loved this site! You simply mouse or click over the image and see what happens. I really love the 94-90 tab.***

***Monoface is also very interesting, you click on facial features to change them. Weird but fun!***

3D art.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. The 3D art simply amazes me.